Friday, April 20, 2012

Thursday on my Belly

Good Morning!
Just woke up and got my fingers on the lappy. Haven't eaten anything yet.Oh!I had Sunny upsides,forgot lol. Well,this is what got into Allie's Belly yesterday.Bored at home so called up Vipashwa, my friend and went for some cakes at Makoo Bakery, Jawlakhel.On our way back to home, we saw this newly opened Darjeeling Mo:Mo at Nakhu. They serves "Typo Mo:Mo" which is bigger than the regular size of a Mo:Mo.But i didn't have it cus the owner said it'll take 30mins to be ready and couldn't make my belly wait for such a long time :(

          Chocolate Cake at Makoo Bakery
       Ice Cream Cake at Makoo Bakery
     Regular Buff Mo:Mo, juicy and spicy with the chutney. Oh yes and don't forget to add some salt before having the soup.

Enjoy the pictures.Will have "Typo Mo:Mo" next time so keep reading for more foods.
If it looks good eat it!
Allie (wink wink)

No comments:

Post a Comment